“Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” (James 5:13-16)
If you would like prayer, please enter your prayer request in the comment section at the bottom of this page. Remember, updates and praise reports enable us to pray not only “in the Spirit and with understanding,” they also allow us to rejoice with you in your victories and give thanks, praise and worship to the Lord Jesus – who meets every need and “who healeth all thy diseases!”
For more information on prayer for the sick, click on the link below…
NOTE: When type appears in RED, the condition is persistent and requires more prayer. GREEN means God has intervened and the condition has improved, or been completely healed! Praise the Lord.
- Josie Wright – Epilepsy and asthma
- Bridgette Wright – Suffering from lupus for the last 30 years
- D. Daye – Mental Heath
- Joyce St Clair – 7/1/17 God is moving and we are so grateful! Joyce has been declared cancer free!
- Keila Fischer – Recovering from knee surgery.
- Jeff St. Clair – in need of salvation.
- Sis. Frances Grisham – Letters and cards can be sent to: New Life Apostolic Church, 21446 Schoolcraft, Detroit, MI, 48223 – Attention: Mrs. Frances Grisham. We will gladly forward them on to her.
- Tiffany – needs the hours and schedule promised to her by her employer. They would free her up to be in church, which is her heart’s desire.
Financial & Physical Needs
New Life Apostolic Church – Our parking lot has been resurfaced. Thank you for all your prayers and support!! We are still taking donations for our parking lot! If you would like to donate please hit the donate button on the home page. Thank you for your prayers and support!
Urgent, Salvation & General Needs
- Our Nation and its leaders – Remembering to pray for all those in authority, (I Timothy 2:2) we pray for the Body of Christ, that we will continue preach the Word boldly and to bless the work of God both locally and worldwide.
- St Clair Family – salvation, strength.
- Fischer Family – healing, strength.
- Irina Anikieva – requests special prayer that an Apostolic church will be born in Michurinsk (Russia). Her father was baptized in Jesus’ Name during a visit with Irina here in the U.S. Thus, the seeds of the Gospel have been sown, hearts are hungry, but the harvest field needs laborers! Some of her family members are currently working in Moscow. Please pray that they will “grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.